A fantastic forward thinking, digital agency would like to bring on an experienced UX/UI designer, with a stronger background in UX.
This would be a web application project which is moving into its next phase, and you’ll be tasked with implementing this new phase to the existing web app.
- Create a range of design deliverables: user flows, prototypes, visual concepts, user interface, layouts, mock-ups, typography, iconograph and layouts.
- Assist with briefs and ideas conception.
- Explain and articulate design decisions with confidence.
- Be actively involved with client meetings and calls.
- Use the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Solve problems through design thinking.
- Communicate concepts and iterate low-fi prototypes through sketching and early prototyping.
- Have experience working with and understand pattern libraries/design systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Extend the visual language of a project, taking into consideration human and or user centred design practice, functional design and existing brand guidelines.
- Is self-sufficient and able to pro-actively work independently.
- Great communicator.
The contract is to start beginning of November for 3 months.
Please apply with your portfolios.