An exciting contract opportunity has come up with a creative digital agency who builds website and mobile applications for their clients. As part of a creative team, you'll be working remotely with the team across design, strategy, UX design and technology departments to product beautiful and compelling work.
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and Invision
- Ability to problem solve through design thinking
- Communicate concept ideas early and iterate low-fi prototypes
- Understanding of pattern libraries
- Excellent eye for detail
- Extend visual language of a project, taking into consideration human & user centred design practise
Day to day:
- Work within a design team across an array of projects
- Create a range of high-standard design deliverable; user flows, prototypes, visual concepts, IU, layout and layouts across both website and mobile applications
- Assist with briefs and idea conception
- Articulate design decisions with confidence
- Work across both digital and physical channels
- Take part in client meetings
You'll have 5+ years of experience of designing for both web and mobile applications. This is an exciting opportunity and the contract is to be worked remotely in the UK!
Day rate: £250-£350 dependent on your level of experience.