We are currently partnered with a full-service advertising agency, who are seeking an experienced German speaking Account Manager to join their growing team based in Warwickshire.
This agency offer a collaborative working environment, providing a full marketing mix service to B2C clients, which includes campaign research, creation and evaluation. It will be your role here to predominantly oversee the deliverance of campaigns, whilst maintaining positive relations with clients.
- Develop and nurture key relationships with existing clients and stakeholders.
- Proactively develop productive and supportive working relationships at all levels with clients and within the organisation.
- Project management - ensuring effective briefs are created on time and to budget, alongside ensuring all jobs are successfully managed within the team.
- Manage costs and being commercially aware of all financial processes.
- Consistently being fully up to date with the clients business including how they operate, further strategically gathering information to enhance briefs and the quality of work.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Fluent German speaker
- Have previous experience as an Account Manager, ideally within a B2C agency setting.
- Good understanding of key sectors within Warwickshire and wider area’s.
- Strong writing skills.
- Understand the requirements to successfully execute a campaign from brief, to concept, design and production.
- A strong understanding of working to client deadlines and delivery methods.
- Commercially savvy with experience being responsible for financial decisions on projects.
- Possess the ability to think on your feet to pitch and develop new idea’s.
- Be a collaborative worker.
Offering a fantastic team environment, inclusive of training, promotion opportunities and social events, this is an opportunity for someone to join an inclusive team and contribute towards the growth of the firm.