Sunflex UK, a market leading supplier of curtain poles, accessories and window fashion are going through an exciting period of growth and have partnered with Pitch to secure a new creative hub in their Cannock based head office. Driven by innovation and with a passion for interior fashion and industry trends, the business partners with a wide range of the UK's leading retailers, as well as national and independent wholesalers.
Sunflex’s parent company is Hunter Douglas which includes of a dynamic group of market leading companies including Hillary’s, Thomas Sanderson, Luxaflex, Faber, Eclipse, Apollo Blinds and UK blinds, turning over $3.6 Billion in 2018. The business was founded in 1919 by Henry Sonnenberg in Dusseldorf, Germany. Hunter Douglas are now global leaders in their trade and have had 100 years of success, operations in 100 countries.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role is responsible for creating graphic designs for leaflets, brochures, labels & instruction leaflets. The brochures and leaflets will need to be inspiring for the customer and consumer whilst the instruction leaflets should be clear and concise. There will also be a requirement to work closely with the digital marketing team helping to create inspiring content.
- Creating digital and physical graphical media across all potential formats
- Creating artwork based on internal or external guidelines including customer style guides and conventions
- Create instruction leaflets with input and support from the Technical Team
- Create print ready outputs for suppliers
- Ensure correct execution of artwork across all formats
- Producing internal and external presentations (e.g. InDesign/PowerPoint) based on a brief from the wider Marketing Team
- Work closely with the rest of the design team to understand trend and create concepts through sketches / 2d renders to enhance product presentation
- Work with the wider marketing team as required to add input to the creative process
Requirements for the Role:
- Collaborate with customers to deliver creative assets in line with their brand identity
- Work to tight deadlines as necessary
- Have a basic product and mechanical understanding to enable effective product instruction leaflet creation
- Organised and methodical with a high attention to detail, a natural forward planner with a proven creativity, initiative, successful project management and problem solving agility with the ability to work under pressure managing simultaneous projects
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence across business functions verbally and in writing
- Adept in the use of Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
Pitch are managing all applications and recruitment on behalf of Sunflex, if you are interested in having a confidential conversation to discuss the role please apply. Applications sent directly to Sunflex will unfortunately not be considered.