Our client is a large FTSE 250 nationwide business which provides the public with a service. They are on the look out for a graphic designer to join a young talented marketing team. This is a 12 month FTC with a strong chance of it becoming permanent. This graphic designer role will be responsible for the creation of all promotional and POS marketing collateral. This is to support the company with a rebrand and will require engaging designs whilst implementing and developing brand guidelines.
Day to day you will be:
- Creating designs for all offline marketing collateral - brochures, leaflets, advertising and exhibitions stands etc.
- Mentoring the artworker
- Taking ownership of the brand guidelines
- Bringing new creative ideas to the table
- Work on designs for digital channels, i.e. website and social media
- Lead on the studio decisions
The ideal candidate will be a solution finder and be a graphic designer who is happy to be heavier on the print design side but develop the digital side of the studio. This is an exciting time for this organisation and you'll be joining an immense team. You should be more than happy working across the Adobe suite - in particular In Design.
A competitive salary within a growing creative marketing team.