We are currently partnered with a well known global brand who are looking for a CRM Manager to join their marketing team based in Leicester. The family owned business within the manufacturing industry, are passionate about their leading brand.
The CRM manager will be based in the company headquarters and report into the Global Head of Customer Performance. As the team is going through an exciting period of growth at the moment, this role will soon be responsible for two direct reports.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning & delivering CRM strategies, encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty
- Taking ownership and ensuring that the CRM platform output works seamlessly on a global scale
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders to identify the priority outputs
- Analysing the key touch points to maximise profitability
- Sharing customer behaviours with key stakeholders and making recommendations in regards to maximising return for the business
As the role has a global remit, it would be ideal to have experience in a role with global responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in CRM processes and will have used Infor, Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics. You will also have current experience of using marketing automation systems to deliver multi-channel customer communication strategies.