Pitch are currently supporting a leading B2C business who are looking for a driven Head of Digital Marketing to join their growing team.
With an ever-changing digital demand in the market, the Head of Digital will lead in the development of the online presence of the business. You will oversee a team of capable design and marketing professionals, ensuring that targets and strategy are met by analysing performance and engagement of the users.
Role responsibilities include:
- Identify and target key consumers through varied online channels.
- Analyse the target market to create targeted and effective digital activity.
- Manage the digital team, overseeing content, UX/UI, web, SEO and PPC activity and outputs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the business to ensure streamlined processes and effective implementation of the marketing strategy.
- Manage key relationships with agency partners.
- Oversee the development of the company’s product portfolio with the end user in mind.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced digital marketing professional who is confident in understanding the impact of user experience. You will have experience in managing a digital team and have worked with an established brand going through a period of change.
This role would suit a Head of Marketing/Digital Marketing with a passion for innovation and inspiration. Someone who has worked in a fast paced industry where their primary focus is to reach the consumer through varied digital channels. Ideally, you will have managed an in-house team with a digital remit.