Head of SEO
£40,000 - £48,000
We are proud to be working in partnership with a fantastic digital marketing agency based in Worcestershire to help them recruit a talented Head of SEO to join their growing team.
This agency is a team of around 15 people with big growth plans as they further establish their offering and continue to build on their expanding client base. They have a focus on consumer markets; interiors, health and wellbeing, hospitality, FMCG and retail. They work closely with clients in a strategic and consultative capacity to develop digital strategies which deliver across PPC, SEO, social media, influencer management and content creation.
Their approach is highly creative and insight driven and clients know that they are dealing with true experts that understand their challenges and can create campaigns that really hit the mark.
They have a great culture, beautiful office environment and offer some lovely benefits including flexible start and finish times, a flexible approach to home and office working with around two days a week in the office each week, 25 days holiday, bonus and an entertainment package.
They are looking for a Head of SEO to:
- Head up their SEO team managing a couple of SEO executives.
- Lead on client strategy for all SEO campaigns.
- Manage client relationships, working as an extension of their internal team and their go-to SEO specialist.
- Remain hands on with delivery of larger projects and campaigns.
This is a fantastic role with the opportunity to lead and grow your own team, working consultatively with clients at a senior level but having the ability to remain hands on with delivery of projects too, with the support of your team.
We’re looking for a candidate who:
- Is both strategic and hands on with SEO including keyword research, forecasts and performance reports, including backlinks, keyword rankings etc.
- Has lead generation and/or e-commerce experience that could have been gained within an agency or in-house environment.
- Is able to lead and mentor a team to deliver results.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that has an exceptional culture, solid growth plans and can offer a great long-term career. If this sounds like perfect next step in your career please apply today!