I'm working with a national organisation who are going through a digital transformation and need the support of an experienced interim Digital Marketing Manager to help bridge the gap.
This contract is to help create, develop and deliver a digital marketing strategy with a focus on PPC, SEO, CRM & UI/UX design.
- Provide strategic input to the broader marketing strategy for their digital marketing channels
- Engage key internal stakeholders in the vision
- Help to develop and evolve the client's digital strategy across all channels.
- Support the digital transformation plans for the development of new websites, e-commerce sites, mobile apps and CRM databases
- Be fully responsible for the user experience across all platforms
- Extensive PPC experience and linkages to e-commerce growth
- Extensive mobile app development experience to support the development
- Devise and implement market leading strategies to promote the digital client's customer experience internally and externally
- Deliver commercial KPIs in line with business goals
- Input and manage the digital marketing budget
This is an exciting time for my client, and while they search for a permanent member of their team, they need a trusted and highly experience digital marketer to be the glue for their new strategy.
If you're available immediately for 3-4 months, then please apply!