Interim Head of Marketing - Job Role
We are looking for an experienced Interim Head of Marketing to join a highly commercial, housing association based in Bedfordshire. The company is comprised of both commercial and not-for-profit business units and is going through an exciting period of growth - they are now looking for an inspiring marketing professional to join the team to create, plan and activate a new marketing & brand strategy for the business.
Managing a small team you will be responsible for the creation of a strategic multi-channel marketing approach and then activating this across the business units.
They are looking for an experienced marketing professional who'll be able to come into the business and work very must on a consultative basis, identifying and understanding areas of growth and how best to create and implement a strategic marketing proposition which will sync all separate business areas together.
You will have the full support of the senior leadership team - there is also scope to go permanent should the person wish to.
Part time & flexible working is also an option.
- Creating a strategic marketing plan, working with the team, internal stakeholders and wider business units to drive and implement this
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Building on existing social and digital marketing platforms to drive traffic, developing a clear strategy within these, whilst identifying new routes to market
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Overseeing the company's marketing budget
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Managing the wider marketing team in preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Identifying n& driving alternative marketing channels such as social & digital
- Working closely with account managers, media, marketing agencies on different tasks / product launches and initiatives.
- Oversee communications plans internally and externally
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
Experience / Skills
- An immediately available professional interim marketing professional
- Sector specific experience is desirable but not essential - you must however be comfortable with creating an effective marketing strategy plan and have a proven rack record of successful implementation
- Educated to degree level in marketing or similar related field
- Strong effective communicator & stakeholder manager
- Ability to see the big picture and provide useful insight and opinion across the business
- Understanding of the wider digital environment
- Eye for detail with accurate grammar and spelling
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Evidence of successfully meeting or exceeding targets and KPIs
- Experience working in a competitive and fast paced market
- Ability to build relationships and seek out new opportunities
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here!