Interim Marketing Executive, to £25,000
A not for profit client in Coventry are seeking a Marketing Executive for a 9 month fixed term contract to manage the marketing activities for one of their core consumer brands.
Working in a large marketing team, you will be responsible for developing and delivering a marketing plan; key duties will be:
- Building an annual marketing plan
- Managing marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Co-ordination of campaign launches (internal and external)
- Managing the production of a range of collateral including adverts, DM, email and web including managing 3rd party suppliers
- Monitoring customer activity and trends to drive future campaign activity
This is a rare opportunity to work on a great brand within a diverse and supportive business; if you are able to demonstrate previous commercial experience of working within a busy, customer driven marketing department and have managed integrated marketing communications campaigns, this could be the role for you!
This position would suit a Marketing Assistant looking for a step-up or an existing Marketing Executive or Marketing Officer looking for a new challenge.
Based in Coventry, this role is commutable from Solihull, Rugby, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Tamworth, Northampton and surrounding areas.