Pitch are working with one of the countries top leisure & entertainment venues, who are seeking an interim Marketing Manager.
• Take lead with the creation of the annual marketing plan, working with internal stakeholders, to define commercial objectives and KPI's.
• Set the PR programme and manage external resources to deliver against agreed KPI's.
• Working with internal stakeholders to agree and define the sales proposition, process and required collateral to improve the sales customer experience and conversion rate.
• Create, continually review and make recommendations for the digital engagement strategy; covering web content, social media, CRM, data acquisition/management and online review sites.
• Working with internal teams to create innovative and defined sales campaigns to support the conference, concert and hotel/casino business.
• Establish lead generation strategies for the conference and events sales team.
• Manage networking strategy across events, exhibitions and key industry events/dinners.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
• Previous marketing experience within a B2B events business – ideally venue/conference based.
• Web and lead generation experience.
• Develop and enhance working relationships with the sales teams.
• Previously have been involved in the creation of marketing plans.
• Hold strong people management skills (stakeholders and direct reports).
• Previous experience with customer experience mapping.
Day rate: £260 - £300
if you are available immediately for a minimum of 1 month, then get applying!