Pitch are working with a national professional services group who require interim support for 1+ months.
In this role you will work as part of a collaborative marketing team to support the client across all business groups on a range of projects, campaigns and marketing activities. It is here you will take the lead on the design, development and delivery of a range of events and hospitality activities, where you are expected to take part in the following:
• Support the wider marketing team with events design, planning and implementation, including generating event ideas.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders on regional activities to create the best possible events activities & the overall event experience.
• Help develop and deliver all event supporting materials.
• Assist the events ROI, by reporting processes to ensure key metrics are measured and on track.
• Help design and run group-wide high-value hospitality events programmes.
• Liaise with each venue event teams.
• Support key events onsite.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills.
• A creative writer & thinker.
• Experience managing third party agencies & suppliers.
This would suit a proactive candidate who is looking to gain more industry experience and could even be a possible temp to perm opportunity.
This contract would be to start ASAP for 1+ month on a pro-rata salary of £28,000 to £32,000.