Our client, a well known brand that supports people to live a healthy lifestyle is hiring an International Marketing Coordinator.
This role sits in the Marketing department which has around 17 people. This International Marketing Coordinator role is a role which exists already and will report directly into the Head of Department. The position will be supporting to deliver the German Marketing plan, providing advice to international distributors on selling the brand and delivering events alongside the events department.
The Marcomms team are responsible for developing and delivering marketing strategies in UK and German markets which supports international distributors and targets different audiences.
The main responsibilities:
- Work with the German Market Manager to develop and implement a marketing plan
- Enhance German digital channels and marketing materials and report on these
- Work with German agencies to plan activity with set timescales
- Project manage international distributor events
- Manage and share marketing materials - content, images etc
- Maintain closed social channels
- Develop new product material for launches
As you can see from this role, the German Market is a key part to the position of International Marketing Coordinator. The ideal person would be somebody fluent in written and spoken German. It is all or nothing. You should also have 2 years experience within a marketing role, particularly across the social and website marketing. This role requires somebody very personable as its all about building strong relationships and management of stakeholders. If you do not have the German aspect, you should have some sort of international experience.
You should be organised, sociable and love being busy.