Pitch are currently partnered with a global technology brand in finding an experienced digital designer to support them in creating bespoke learning softwares. Working alongside a skilled team of graphic designers and animators, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Creating unique and engaging designs for a varied portfolio of e-learning projects.
- Project manage a team, overseeing their work and ensuring the final product adheres to brand guidelines.
- Manage the creation of design documents, content maps and audio scripts.
- Act as a thought leader and inspire your team to develop themselves and work with best practice in mind.
- Work to create top quality interactive learning solutions, including games, and mobile learning.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced e-learning designer, ideally having worked with bluechip businesses. You will have successfully managed a team. This is a fast paced role that will suit someone who enjoys working to project timescales and is able to support a varied team of creative professionals.
Online interviews will take place in April, with the role ideally starting in May-June.