- Commercially leading on client campaigns, understanding targets, budgets and forecasts.
- Overseeing end to end delivery of creative campaigns.
- Taking creative briefs from clients and providing a well established brief to the relevant internal specialists.
- Overseeing delivery and keeping the client updated.
- Finding opportunities for business expansion.
- Meeting with clients and providing strategic insight.
- Attending new business pitches.
Your skills are:
- Previous client management within an agency environment.
- Working within a B2B capacity with a firm understanding of B2B marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of the construction/manufacturing/engineering field would be a bonus!
- Really strong commercial skills.
- Ability to grow business and confidence to present to prospective new clients.
- Strong research skills & the ability to interpret data.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at multiple speeds.
If this role sounds like something of interest, please apply today with your CV for immediate consideration!