Marketing & Events Executive
£25,000 - £30,000
Pitch are currently recruiting for a world renowned professional services organisation who offer legal advice to commercial, real estate, banking, finance and equity capital markets.
Currently operating within the UK, US, Middle East and Canada, they have a rare opportunity for a talented Marketing & Events Executive to join their Birmingham based team.
- Supporting the wider Marketing team with events design, planning and new event idea generation, including new proposals.
- Work with the group business development team on group marketing activities, in addition to the Head of Marketing and Group Marketing Director on regional activities. Overall you will have the objective to design the best possible events activities for stakeholders in terms of communication, logistics and the wider event experience.
- Play a role in the development and delivery of all event support materials, including event invitations, event packs and all associated material, ensuring they bring the brand to life.
- Support the events ROI reporting process, working closely with the group business development team to ensure they effectively perform on key metrics, whilst measuring and tracking the effectiveness of events.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Holds excellent organisation/time management skills and attention to detail, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- The ability to be both a creative writer and thinker.
- Has experience managing third party agencies.
- Holds strong commercial awareness, preferably within the professional/financial services sector.
- Has both practical and technical knowledge of applying brand guidelines to materials and campaigns
- Holds demonstrable events management and hospitality management experience
This is an incredible opportunity to join a dynamic and high reputable organisation. With the opportunity to advance your marketing skills and gain valuable commercial experience to help project your career forward.