Pitch consultants are currently representing a growing independent restaurant and bar group who currently have 7 sites in their portfolio. With further plans to grow across the West Midlands, now is the time to join this expanding and popular group.
Each site offers their customers a different taste of the world, including Spanish tapas, classic Italian, spicy Mediterranean and authentic Greek - they don’t hold back on service or food quality and demand excellence from every location.
We have been instructed to search for an experienced Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and leading brand based projects which will include retail promotional activities and creating ideas from concept to full implementation, ideally you need to come from a social media background, with both paid & organic experience and a good knowledge of the West Midlands.
- To develop and lead the brand projects and retail promotional marketing activity calendar, seeing ideas through from concept generation to production and implementation, ensuring a consistent brand image and message at all times.
- To proactively contribute to the sales building programme.
- To ensure that the marketing fund is spent effectively and within agreed parameters.
- To coach and develop the marketing and retail team direct reports.
- A large part of the role is being in the unit and providing support to the managerial team.
- You will be a confident communicator and be able to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Proven track record of implementing brand & promotional marketing activities within the hospitality industry.
- Be able to manage and grow a small team and handle a sizeable marketing budget.
- Have a creative mindset with previous experience in managing external PR/Design agencies.
- A background in branded restaurants, bars, pubs or clubs is essential for this role.