Pitch have been exclusively briefed by our client, a leading expert in the property sector, to recruit a Marketing Manager for one of their major city sites in Manchester.
Our client work with organisations across all major UK cities to develop inclusive work spaces for everyone. With customers across a broad range of industry sectors throughout the UK, the Marketing Manager will play a critical role in creating, developing and implementing tailored marketing communications plans for the Manchester market.
Key duties will include:
- Writing, producing and delivering marketing communications plans.
- Creating and delivering integrated marcomms campaigns.
- Supporting content creation for digital channels and ensuring social media platforms are maximised.
- Creating and delivering all customer communications.
- Liaising with external suppliers to manage PR and external communication plans.
- Management of a range of stakeholder relationships.
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting ROI on all marketing activities.
You will ideally have/will be:
- Experience of creating and delivering integrated, multi-channel marketing plans and campaigns.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and strong interpersonal skills to maximise relationships.
- Good budgetary management skills with an eye always on ROI.
- Flexibility and creativity.
This role would suit an existing Marketing Manager keen for a new challenge within a unique organisation or a Senior Marketing Executive looking to step up into their first managerial role.
As a business, our client like to do things differently; they are curious, imaginative and like to challenge each other so if this sounds like you and you would like to join a leading player in the property sector, please apply today for immediate consideration.