Pitch are currently partnering with a leading international Financial Services company to recruit a Marketing Manager into their marketing team based in Oxfordshire.
This role coincides with the introduction of a brand new financial product within the companies currently offerings and is in place to develop brand-awareness focusing around the product while working as a part of a larger marketing team and managing campaigns from creation through to completion.
Day to day responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop and manage the international marketing structure for all applicable markets for the newly launched product.
- Working alongside and influencing the remote marketing teams within Europe to create and deliver all predetermined marketing based on the marketing structure.
- Develop marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix ensuring consistency in tone and message throughout to ensure impact across all applicable markets.
- Deliver country-specific digital plans to support the sales success of new launches, tailored to each market both for languages and culture.
- Creating engaging communications campaigns, including creating briefs around the campaign to deliver to internal members and external agencies.
- Creating and update web pages for the UK and International sites that reflect and promote the new product launch - Ensuring up to date and successful SEO and PPC strategies.
- Ensuring direct marketing channels are utilised to increase direct business leads through email and contact forms.
- Identify opportunities to conduct business on an international scale and passing any relevant leads through to the sales teams.
- Managing budget and ensuring a positive ROI through analysis of campaigns creating the ability to refine the process where necessary.
The ideal candidate will have or be:
- A strong background in Marketing Management, ideally from a financial services background with experience working with Foreign Exchange.
- Must have an extraordinary knowledge of Digital Marketing campaigns and techniques.
- An understanding of product launch and growth and having a hand-on, strategic approach to ensuring the longevity of a product's lifecycle.
- An analytical approach to marketing with a creative view on challenges.
- Experience in creating strong campaigns and briefs in order to delegate to internal team members and external agencies.
- Strong commercial understanding with flawless communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have experience in working independently towards a tight deadline.
If you are interested in this role please do get in touch.