Our client, a UK based property company which provides office space is growing and looking for a Marketing Manager in Birmingham City Centre.
With their main office in Manchester and also located in various other cities, the business and amount of properties they are building is growing and therefore needs support in the Marketing of the sites.
The business is known for promoting hot desking and flexible working. It has a forward thinking modern day view on working culture and the teams are vibrant and creative.
The Birmingham office is in the city Centre and wants an experienced Marketing Manager with a creative traditional background. The duties will include:
- Write, produce and ensure the effective delivery of integrated marcomms plans
- Support with the Positioning and Proposition for each development, or re-development project
- Liaise with External Comms agencies to identify stories draft/issue press releases to support the achievement of the Group External Comms strategy
- Create, develop and ensure the effective delivery of integrated marketing and communications campaigns (including digital) to support the achievement sales and lettings plan targets
- Liaise with Brand to ensure all cultural and charitable activities are integrated into marketing activity
- Support content creation for the website/digital channels and effectively use social media for marketing purposes
- Manage the creation and production of marketing materials across different mediums (including digital)
- Proactively support public and stakeholder consultation events
- Proactively write, produce and issue customer communications
- Work effectively with members of the sales team to assist in the creation of lively, engaging materials to support prospecting
- Work proactively and seamlessly with the Brand, Digital, Product teams
- Effectively monitor, measure and report against marketing activity to ensure return on investment
The ideal candidate will ideally have 3 years experience in a Marketing role. You should be an excellent planner, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be good with budgetary management and have experience in creating and delivering integrated multi channel campaigns. You should have heavier experience on traditional marketing but happy working on digital campaigns too.
With the head office in Manchester, you should be happy with travel for board meetings etc.
COMPETITIVE SALARY with great benefits
Interest free travel loan
Employee share ownership