Motion Graphics Designer, Marlow
A growing full service technology focused marketing agency are on the hunt for a Motion Graphics Designer to join their head office based in Marlow.
With an impressive portfolio of clients, this B2B agency are looking for a confident, autonomous animator to join their team of two. This is an interesting role with variety guaranteed day in and day out! You will be working across a number of client projects where your work will spread across 2D, 3D, video editing and colour grading. You will be working on storyboard designs and displaying your creativity on a number of conceptual projects and briefs.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with clients on a variety of projects and campaigns.
- Animate and create projects from pitch to production.
- Use your initiative and creativity to clearly develop and execute your ideas and be confident enough to pitch these ideas to clients.
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment, whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends within marketing.
- Working daily on Cinema 4D.
To be considered you must have:
- A great eye for animation and 3D, motion and a knowledge of design.
- Advanced Cinema 4D skills with animation, rendering and lighting and modelling experience.
- Excellent design, animation and typography skills.
- Ability to visualise concepts.
- Storyboard design experience would be a bonus.
- Passionate about motion graphics.
- Strong communication skills.
You will be joining at a period of growth for the business, they have a second office and excellent wellness benefits, including workplace yoga. This organisation are flexible on salary due to them considering ability to be more important than seniority.
To be considered you must have a recent showreel, which reflects the above requirements.