We are currently working with one of the UK’s leading food brands who are looking for a National Account Executive to join their commercial team. My client is one of the largest and well-known companies in the FMCG industry, employing over 25,000 people worldwide.They have come on an inspiring journey and are now the UK’s market leaders in their category. With an international presence, they partner with all the major grocers within the UK and looking for an ambitious National Account Executive to join their growing sales team.
As the National Account Executive, you will:
- Use your strong account management experience to pursue growth opportunities and be the forefront of consumer sales with UK grocery retailers
- Be responsible for forecasting and promotions
- Ability to analysis data and use to identify areas of growth, trends and challenges
- Ability to win business in new retail channels
- Able to think commercially and influence both internal and external stakeholders
-Have a Degree level in business / finance or other relative subject
-Experience within food or FMCG business in a sales or commercial capacity
-Commercial, analytical, numerate with good excel skills
-Excellent time management skills, highly organised, self-motivated and possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt
-Ability to work on own initiative
-Creative problem solver with outstanding communication and negotiation skills
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation to understand more about this role please apply or contact me directly to arrange a suitable time to speak.