I’m working with a great higher education establishment who require the immediate support of a tech-savvy Head of Digital.
You will lead the creation and ongoing delivery of their digital infrastructure, which publishes content across their website to help drive effective delivery. This will be fundamentally through improving UX to reaching their business goals.
- Plan and develop current CMS to establish content strategy inline with the marketing and external affairs team campaign and communications objectives.
- Ensure that resource is planned in advance.
- Effectively manage the content web team in an effective and positive manner.
- Review UX of the site and continuously look at ways to improve.
- Constantly review the CMS structure to ensure good web practice is adhered to by all current and future team members, including brand tone of voice, appropriateness of content and ensuring legal compliance.
- Develop and implement an annual web development roadmap, taking into consideration of the front and backend development.
- Experience building, managing and developing large complex websites
- Knowledge of UI design.
- Basic HTML and CSS experience.
- Excellent project management.
- Strategic planning skills.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbally to ensure what goes out live on the website is to the highest quality.
- Ability to prioritise work with available and given resource.
- Previous experience managing the production of high quality web and multimedia content.
You’ll be an exceptional and technically minded project manager and have worked with front end web development, as well as domain management and hosting.
This contract is to start ASAP for 3-6 months with a later possibility of a temp to perm opportunity.