We are working with world renowned agency who are responsible for delivering industry specific intelligent digital infrastructures and ecommerce solutions. With their leading products and services and dedication to adhering to company values, they have also forged excellent partnerships with industry leaders.
As a Paid Marketing Executive you will be responsible for the build and on-going management of paid marketing campaigns for some of the UK’s industry leaders. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their Digital Marketing career. Our client is looking for someone hugely enthusiastic about Paid Marketing who must be confident, data-driven and 100% customer-focussed.
- Creation of Paid Advertising campaigns (Search, Display, Video & Social) on behalf of our extensive client base
- On-going account management, optimisation and pro-active recommendations to client.
- Regular meetings/catch-up calls with clients to ensure agreed KPIs are met/exceeded.
- Liaising with wider marketing and account teams to support the planning, execution, monitoring and reporting of paid marketing campaigns
- Working on a variety of Paid Marketing accounts with a wide range of budgets and using these budgets to drive the highest possible ROI for our clients.
- Ensure online paid marketing campaigns are successful in terms of performance, results and budgetary expenditure.Essential
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience working with Google Ads
- Working knowledge and experience with Google Analytics
- Passionate about the automotive industryDesirable
- Google Ads Accredited (Fundamentals, Search & Display)
- Bing Ads Accredited
- Experienced with Facebook Ads Manager/Power Editor
- Experience with Bid Management tools (e.g. Kenshoo, Marin)
- Experience working with Data Studio
Get in touch and apply today!