Pitch currently hold a brilliant opportunity for a talented Paid Media Manager to join an impressive communications agency who really are at the top of their game. Not only do they have an incredible clients base, a talented team and a super benefits package but they’re always evolving their offering, constantly pushing the boundaries and are never afraid to try something new for clients.
The evolution of their offering has encompassed all aspects of online comms, across social, content, blogs, vlogs, video content and everything in-between. As they’ve developed, their need for paid media skills has become increasingly popular so they need to invest into some more talent, which is where you come in.
So, what experience do you need to have to be considered?
- Experience of working closely with different skill sets including social and PR.
- Experience of developing strategy for paid social campaigns for multiple channels.
- Knowledge of implementing campaigns and strategies and managing their production.
- Capability of managing budgets and report on progress and ROI.
- Experience in programmatic, social, SEO and PPC.
If you are nodding your head at the above then we’re halfway there!
In addition to the above you’ll need a solid base of experience with at least 2 years of experience. If you’d like to find out about this opportunity and the award winning agency it is with then get in touch today.
This type of role rarely comes around, especially for an agency of this calibre. If you’re keen to find out more then get in touch! Rebecca@pitchconsultants.co.uk