Pitch currently hold a fantastic opportunity for a talented Paid Social Executive to join an impressive, award-winning PR agency who really are at the top of their game. Not only do they have an incredible client base across B2B and B2C sectors, a talented team and a super benefits package but they’re always evolving their offering, constantly pushing the boundaries and are never afraid to try something new for clients.
The evolution of their offering has encompassed all aspects of online comms, across social, content, blogs, vlogs, video content and everything in-between. As they’ve developed, their need for paid media skills has become increasingly popular, to the point where they need to invest in more talent, which is where you come in.
So, what experience do you need to be considered?
- Experience of working closely with different skill sets including social and PR.
- Experience of developing strategy for paid social campaigns for multiple channels.
- Knowledge of implementing campaigns and strategies and managing their production.
- Capability of managing budgets and report on progress and ROI.
- Experience in programmatic, social, SEO and PPC.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience to join our fast-growing social media practice.
The role will involve the day-to-day paid media planning, execution and delivery of our paid social media programmes, working alongside the paid social media manager and client teams to deliver outstanding paid social media results.
This type of role rarely comes around, especially for an agency of this calibre. If you’re keen to find out more then get in touch!