Calling all Planners!
I am looking for a Mid-weight planning Strategist to join an amazing agency in the Midlands that have very exciting plans for the rest of 2018 and beyond!
We require a Mid-weight Strategist to work as a key part of the agency strategy and planning team, supporting and reporting to the Planning Director. You will work closely with the account and creative teams within the agency and bring insight and inspiration to all client projects they are involved with. Not to mention amazing exposure to the reputable roster of clients this agency boasts!
For this Mid- weight strategy role, you will need to be able to think fast on your feet, whilst remaining considered, insightful, analytic and creative.
No - one- day is the same at this agency, thus you will actively work across a varied profile from campaign development across ATL, digital, shopper, social and content; to key market research, brand and insight audits.
To be considered for this role you will:
* Be a creative researcher - able to interview people, observe and analyse behaviour
* A great writer, able to know what should (and shouldn't) be included in key briefs to inspire great work from the agency creative team
* Able to work at pace from broad briefs, digest large amounts of information, distill, simplify and clearly identify what's important
* Be able to translate insights into compelling propositions and strategies
* Come from an Integrated, BTL or ATL agency
* Have two + years experience across insight, planning and strategy
At this agency, culture and motivation is key, along with passion and a can do attitude. They are enjoying a very successful time in their history and are looking for new hires to revel in this pinnacle moment and come armed with enthusiasm and ambition to drive new client wins!
There are lots of great brands to get involved with, the team truly love what they do and dont take themselves too seriously whilst remaining passionate and collaborative day in, day out.
Want to hear more on this fantastic opportunity? Get your CV over to me asap!