£30,000 - £35, 000 Depending on Experience
Birmingham - Hybrid Working
Looking for your next step in the PPC world? Look no further and take a look below!
Pitch are working with a fantastic West Midlands based integrated agency who have gained some brilliant new clients over the last 12 months, in addition to having a great portfolio of retained clients. Due to their ongoing growth, they are now on the look out for a PPC Manager to join their social team.
Working on clients from e-commerce, automotive and transport sectors they support on Creative Campaigns, Digital Marketing & Development and Strategy & Planning.Our client is looking for an experienced PPC Manager to make an impact with one of their biggest accounts, supporting on current campaigns but also coming with brand new ideas to maximise budgets and future campaigns. They are looking for someone who is technically capable to deliver PPC campaigns and manage the strategy.
A snapshot of what you will be getting up to on a daily basis:
- Ensuring all PPC campaigns are delivered to deadlines and agreed marketing KPIs.
- Contributing to the development of our client’s content strategy.
- Creating reports to ensure budgets are being kept too and feeding back to the client.
What they are looking for from their next PPC Manager:
- A solid PPC background with a track record of optimisations using Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Strong social channel experience in attracting target segments through innovative and brand led content.
- Good understanding of the customer journey with audience segmentation.
You’ll be working in the heart of Birmingham in a brand new office with fantastic views of the city, close to train links and the tram. The agency offer flexible working and have a clear & defined development plan which includes learning new skills. They love to bring the team together for nights like candle making, yoga and cocktail nights.
If you would like to find out more, then please do not hesitate and apply.