Pitch have partnered exclusively with one of Birmingham’s leading PR agencies who are on the hunt for a PR Account Director to join their growing team.
As one of PRWeek’s top 150 consultancy’s, this agency are forward thinkers - using strategic thinking and creative execution to deliver strong return on investment for their clients through PR, brand positioning and reputation management to name a few.
With clients in the financial, property, education and food sectors the Account Director role will act as the source of new idea’s and thinking, ensuring the agency are able to stay ahead of the competition and continues to deliver results for their clients.
In this role you will
- Act as the source of new thinking and creative concepts.
- Play a central role in managing the business relationship with some clients, with others you will have a supervisory responsibility.
- Meet and maintain relationships with key clients, acting as their ‘trusted advisor’ from the agency.
- Be keen to make a mark in the industry by attending professional events.
You will ideally have/will be:
- Strong and demonstrable experience resolving client/agency problems, ready and willing to intervene and provide advice where necessary.
- Experienced in managing and supporting other members of the team. Including keeping an eye on workloads and providing support where required.
- Hold a strong knowledge of integrated comms (the PESO model) and evaluation techniques.
This role will suit an experienced PR professional, you will either be an experienced Account Manager looking to take your next step or an established Account Director looking for a new challenge.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
PR Account Director
|Job Title:||PR Account Director|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £32,000 per year|
|Contact Name:||Harry Silvester|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 15:59|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's