We are working with a multi-award winning agency based in North Manchester who are seeking a PR Account Manager to join their team.
This agency works with a range of fantastic B2B clients within the food, drink, environmental and packaging sectors.
As an Account Manager your main duties include:
• Creating and implementing PR plans for clients.
• Understanding clients’ business plans and offering strategic communications advice.
• Managing and implementing strategic and tactical activities on client accounts.
• Ensure content creation and delivery via appropriate channels.
• Find opportunities for client publicity on an ongoing basis and provide accurate and timely advice.
• Update client and team on performance (such as financial budgets, time and plans) using appropriate media such as status reports, review meetings etc.
• Manage staff and associates at all levels.
• Monitor and improve the performance of yourself and team to achieve goals.
• Provide clear, timely and accurate information to managers.
• Develop partnerships and effective relationships.
• Liaise with clients, maintaining strong relationships and upselling.
• Maintain cpd by attending externally organised conferences and seminars where appropriate and through monitoring publications, reports, websites etc as necessary.
• Keep abreast of client issues in the media through monitoring publications, websites etc.
• Seek feedback from clients and colleagues.
• Support the recruitment and development of new staff.
• Initiate and develop strong relationships with associates and suppliers.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience in managing multiple projects to time and budget.
• Be confident in communicating to a wide range of audiences through a range of media and events.
• Skilled writer and content creator.
• Have digital marketing experience, using analytics and social media platforms.
This is an exciting time to be joining this agency, where you will additionally benefit from a range of benefits including pension, healthcare, flexible working, a discretionary bonus and profit share along with a variety of in-house training and development opportunities.
If you’re looking to further your career in PR, get in touch!