We are working with a full-service award-winning digital marketing agency on a fantastic PR Account Manager role.
This agency delivers digital strategy and campaigns for a range of businesses and organisations, including SME’s, institutions and international powerhouses. As a result of their dedication to their industry, they have a trophy cabinet of industry awards celebrating their successful campaigns, including a Grand Prix award at the 2018 Drum Awards.
This is an exciting leadership role working for a range of international and UK-based clients, where you will play an active role in the following:
- Being the lead PR contact on a wide variety of client accounts.
- Leading PR strategies, maintaining PR activities within workspaces, delivering monthly PR performance reports.
- Contributing to the growth of PR as a service.
- Innovating and having ownership of improvements to the delivery of PR.
- You will also be given the chance to progress and inﬂuence the growth of the agencies PR services.
- Delivering regular coverage for clients from media outlets, bloggers/influencers and other relevant sources.
- Growing and developing inﬂuencer relationships to provide future opportunities for our clients.
- Offering pre-sales support where necessary to help grow the client base. You will have proven commercial experience in this area.
- Have robust project and team management skills and be able to demonstrate personal experience leading projects and teams, ideally internationally.
- Have strong personal communication and presentation skills, with a proven ability to develop and sustain high-level relationships.
The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated and commercially-minded individual who brings proven experience in running PR campaigns and communications programmes! You will have at least ﬁve years’ communications experience ideally gained within an agency environment. You will have a track record of implementing strategies to get content in front of the right audience, with a demonstrable focus on trade media outlets, bloggers and inﬂuencers to amplify content.
If you feel like this describes you ... then get in touch!