Pitch are currently searching for an experienced and enthusiastic PR professional to join a large marketing team within a fast-growing financial services business based just outside of Birmingham City Centre.
The role is in place to support the communications team with their internal and external communication efforts. You will be responsible for a variety of communications such as press releases, stakeholder communications and employer brand.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Develop communication strategies for internal and external use to work towards the companies operational objectives including national trade media engagement plans.
- Develop a stable and consistent approach to communication strategies and with a focus on political message.
- Working alongside the wider marketing team as well as individual stakeholders to create PR schedules and campaigns, ensuring consistent messaging throughout.
- Manage accounts for various sub-brands and developing communication strategies with the business such as individual press released, blogs, reports etc.
- Assisting when required with internal communications.
- Create supporting media to develop the relationship with existing investors and bring on new investors.
- Ensuring senior members of the relevant teams are kept up to date with the latest industry and market news and information through social media, news and report monitoring.
- Press office duties such as acting as media spokesperson, responding to press enquiries, creating positioning statements, arranging media interviews and overall reputation protection/management.
- Ensure that all communications are legally compliant, aligned with the companies brand values and meet TCF regulations.
- A proven background in PR and Communications.
- Experience in working within a regulated industry such as Financial Services.
- Knowledge of social media communication best practice.
- Experience in liaising and managing internal and external stakeholders, working in an account management style role.
- Ability to work in an autonomous fashion and as part of a larger team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please get in touch.