PR Account Manager | PR Agency
|Job Title:||PR Account Manager | PR Agency|
|Salary:||Competitive + car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Gabriella Policarpo|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2018 15:16|
A top UK PR agency are on the hunt for a talented PR Account Manager to join their team.
This agency are one of UK's leading PR and content agencies. With offices nationally and internationally they work with some big name clients within the tech sector whom they have delivered some award winning campaigns for. This role will be based in their lovely new and vibrant head office in central Reading where you will get to work in a fun and collaborative environment alongside a team of enthusiastic and hardworking professionals. This agency would be a great place to progress your career with competitive salaries and great training and development in place to bolster your development. They are currently going through a period of growth due to lots of new business wins so are looking to recruit another new PR Account Manger to one of their teams.
- Ownership and day-to-day running of a number of their key client accounts
- Planning and delivering strategy and making sure everything is delivered to a high standard
- Writing immaculate press releases
- Building relationships with clients, colleagues and the media
- Supporting with business development including spotting opportunities to increase monthly retainers and additional projects
- Managing and mentoring junior team members
The Ideal Candidate:
- They are open to level so you could be an established PR Account Manager looking for a new challenge or a PR Senior Account Executive with a few years experience looking to step up
- Alternatively you could be working in-house as a PR Executive or Manager looking to move into a fast paced agency environment
- B2B or trade experience
- Fantastic writing skills
- Strong media relations experience including national online press
Apply for this PR Account Manager role today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's