Pitch are working with an established specialist PR & comms agency based in Nottingham. The agency are looking to employ a PR Account Executive to help support with communication campaigns and social media management, on behalf of their clients.
The agency are based in the lace market and have a nice open plan office. They work with a wide variety of regional and national clients in B2B & B2C sectors. The founders of the agency are senior figureheads in the PR circuit, offering a wealth of experience and guidance to new starters, along with structured training and development plans.
This role will entail working closely and supporting account managers and directors with PR and social media activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating engaging content for various media channels.
- Liaising with the media to help gain coverage.
- Engaging with clients to understand their PR plans and ambitions.
- Supporting with events/exhibitions/shows.
- Managing social media accounts; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and others.
The successful applicant will have experience in all areas of the above responsibilities, ideally from an agency environment.
The agency offers a great benefits package including, flexible working from home, specific training budget, 28 days annual leave + bank holidays and office with like-minded individuals who very much work hard and play hard.
For more information, get in touch.