- Have a strong background in PR and communications at a management level.
- Be experienced in liaising with senior members of the business and management of press relationships
- Have a genuine passion for PR with experience in developing strategies for a professional or financial services business.
- Be able to demonstrate experience in working with British and international media.
- Be a passionate, driven professional that can develop new, innovative ideas and strategies.
- Experience in managing within a professional services PR team would be beneficial.
|Job Title:||PR Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom|
|Contact Name:||Julia Williams|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 17:41|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30k - 38k per year
Manchester City Centre
£23k - 30k per year
Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
Digital Marketing Manager
£60k - 70k per year
Interim marketing manager | Hospitality
£260 - 300 per day