- Have a strong background in PR and communications at a management level.
- Be experienced in liaising with senior members of the business and management of press relationships
- Have a genuine passion for PR with experience in developing strategies for a professional or financial services business.
- Be able to demonstrate experience in working with British and international media.
- Be a passionate, driven professional that can develop new, innovative ideas and strategies.
- Experience in managing within a professional services PR team would be beneficial.
|Job Title:||PR Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom|
|Contact Name:||Julia Williams|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 17:41|
A highly reputable, progressive, Professional Services business based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre are searching for a PR Manager to join their PR team and report directly into the Senior PR Manager.
This role is in place to build the firms media profile and developing brand awareness across a wide spread of audiences including internal stakeholders to ensure all members of staff are aware of crucial PR related matters.
There will be close liaison with senior members of the business to develop targeted PR and Communications campaigns around their work to enhance their brand.
Key areas of the role include dealing with the press office; creating detailed, strategic PR and communications plans to cover campaigns, articles, media engagement programmes whilst supporting the international Head of Communications and PR team to ensure all offices across the world are maintaining the tone and brand message throughout. You'll also be tasked with crisis management where necessary and continuing analysis of PR activities to ensure continued improvement.
The ideal candidate will:
If this sounds like a role you would be well suited for, please apply today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's