We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PR Manager to join a leading, branded FMCG business in a newly created role. If you are currently working agency side and are keen to make the move over to in-house, then we would be particularly keen to speak with you!
Working as a core part of the marketing team for this highly ethical brand, you'll be tasked with delivering all forms of PR activity for the business.
To be considered you must have a proven track record of delivering national communications activity, working closely with colleagues and internal stakeholders to support the business in achieving its objectives and driving the brand strategy.
The scope of the role covers everything from delivering PR and external communications activity to enhance the awareness and reputation of the business, identifying opportunities to increase reach and influence, working closely with key media, partners and internal/external stakeholders.
As you'd expect, to be considered you'll have significant PR and communications experience, ideally agency side, having worked with a mixture of consumer brands. Any FMCG or retail sector experience would be a bonus, but isn't essential. Naturally, you'll also have excellent writing skills and will also need experience of digital PR, outreach and social.
Given the importance of integrated communications activity, you'll work hard to ensure that all PR/communications activity is aligned wider brand to ensuring strategic objectives are met. As such, whilst you're first and foremost a PR and Communications professional, you'll also have a good understanding of how this knits with wider marketing activity.
The role with include:
-Planning and strategising campaigns and stories across traditional PR, social and digital
-Working closely with the wider marketing team to ensure brand strategy is aligned
- Leading on content creation for business
- Managing budgets
- Offering a consultative approach and managing internal stakeholder relationships
- Proven experience in consumer PR (agency or in-house) delivering successful, integrated campaigns
- Ability to develop a strong network of influencers and media contacts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
And as a person you'll be:
- Confident, sociable and hardworking who enjoys working in a fast-paced team
- Well organised, flexible and pragmatic
- An excellent communicator at all levels
- Driven and proactive. This is a new role, so you'll need to be able to drive activity forward using your initiative
- Adaptable - you'll be working in a dynamic retail business so you'll relish the opportunity to learn new things
- Happy juggling multiple tasks at the same time
- Comfortable managing external agencies and more junior reports
This is an exceptional opportunity for any ambitious PR / Communications professional. Apply now in confidence for immediate consideration.