Pitch are working with a well-established, Surrey based PR Agency who pride themselves on the provision of a passionate and value driven delivery for their clients. They are looking for a brilliant PR Senior Account Executive to join their team to support the day-to-day running of a number of different accounts, whilst ensuring a professional approach and service is maintained at all times.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building strong relationships with clients and liaising with key stakeholders.
- Writing press releases and content across social.
- Selling into the media and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Supporting with the strategic direction of campaigns.
- You must be a confident communicator with great organisational skills.
The agency are keen to have someone who is self-motivated and able to build upon strong relationships with targeted media outlets, whilst being a proven leader.
- · Minimum of two years’ experience.
- · Experience in managing PR accounts to deliver a positive ROI.
- · Strong written communication skills with attention to detail and a creative voice.
- · PR agency experience.
- · Working knowledge of social media.
- · Commercial awareness.
If you are interested please apply today!