A one of a kind opportunity to join a top 50 UK PR agency's consumer team.
This agency is a multi-award winning PR and digital communications agency that work with an incredible client portfolio with a bias towards food and drink and lifestyle brands. They have recently won a big new client so it is really exciting time to be joining this fantastic team. With wonderful offices in Buckinghamshire and London, they harbour a team of talented individuals who love working in one of the best-rated agencies for employee engagement. They are constantly empowering teams to adopt entrepreneurial thinking to achieve their potential but also provide the training and tools so employees can develop and grow as they focus on rewarding and celebrating high performers/ team success. They are now recruiting for a PR Senior Account Manager to join their consumer team so if you feel like this is the place for you read on.
- Develop strong relationships with key clients
- Demonstrate a strong commercial understanding of the client's objectives in order to develop communications strategy and creative campaigns but also propose plans which fall outside of the agreed budget
- Lead client meetings and presentations
- Strive for increased levels of coverage and exposure for clients
- Oversee budgets and demonstrate where and how to save money for the agency
- Manage and train junior members of the team
- Support for new business opportunities and pitches
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have experience at least 4 years within a global or top London consumer PR agency
- Experience working with clients within the food & drink and lifestyle sectors
- Fantastic media relations and writing skills
- Experience building and growing client accounts
- Enthusiastic team player
This candidate will be based in their central London office 2 days a week with the rest of the week in their Buckinghamshire office however Senior Account Managers can benefit from working from home on a Friday. Please note, if a candidate would want to be based more days a week in the Buckinghamshire this can be agreed.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Flexi hours
- Prizes for star performers
- Childcare vouchers
- Healthcare cash plan
- Fitness classes
- Team breakfasts
- Regular team socials plus company away days
- Prosecco and beer on tap
Apply now for immediate consideration.