|Job Title: Production Coordinator||Contract Type: Permanent|
|Location: Birmingham||Industry: Creative|
|Salary: £23.5k - 25.5k per year + 9-5, 40 days holiday||Start Date: Not specified|
|REF: 48289||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
|GET THE LINK: http://mypit.ch/j/48289|
Production Coordinator/Traffic Assistant
£23,500 - £25,500
Pitch is proud to be partnered with a Birmingham based creative marketing agency who are growing their team and looking for a Production Coordinator to join their team. This role perfectly bridges the gap between an in-house and agency position, ensuring you get all the perks of working in-house without missing out on the agency buzz.
This is a really exciting time to be joining this brilliant business! Post Covid, they have realigned their business strategy with a focus on digital channels, exceptional creative work and client service. This role is key to the smooth running of the business, ensuring that work is channelled through the studio effectively and deadlines are met.
They offer a fantastic work environment. As an internal agency that services a variety of divisions within the business, all of your clients are on your doorstep, along with internal capability for delivery across all channels with a team of creative specialists that you will lead and oversee. They offer an unrivalled benefits package including 40 days holiday (that’s not a typo), a hybrid home/office working model, enhanced pension and 9-5 working hours amongst other attractive perks.
As their Production Coordinator you’ll:
· Be managing traffic through their busy studio, coordinating the delivery of projects across the whole creative team.
· Be the go-to person for the client services team when booking in work and prioritising time.
· Using Monday.com plan and schedule work.
This agency is looking for a candidate who:
· Has exceptional organisational skills and a problem solving approach.
· Has experience working within a busy marketing/digital/creative agency in a role with transferrable skills. You could be a Project Manager, Account Manager, Account Executive, Studio Assistant or Traffic Assistant currently.
· A great team player, able to build great internal relationships working with colleagues to find the best solution.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced and ambitious internal agency that has a commercial and creative approach. If you’d like to hear more about this brilliant role please get in touch!
If you would like to find out more about this job, please click Apply now to submit your CV. We will then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role. If it’s a fit, we will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities, package… the lot. If you then feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with the client. Pitch never shares your CV with a client without your express permission.