Pitch are supporting a creative institute who requires the support of a Production manager with strong media experience on a 6 month FTC. You’ll be coordinating the production of all media projects for a vast number of stakeholders and clients. This role will involve you to improve, evolve and develop the media team process and confidently leading the team, whilst managing the budgets per project.
This is great opportunity for a creative and measured individual who can offer solutions to problems that will naturally occur.
- Over see and be responsible for all media projects through the studio and on-location. Ensuring they are delivered to the desired brief, on time and to budget.
- Advise on all areas of media production, including film, photography, drone shoots, live streaming and 2D animation.
- Ability to support the media team by providing editing and shoot supporting when required.
- Working with all team managers to generate a cohesive plan and appropriate structure.
- Review production and working processes, to help continually develop the services available and increase revenue.
- Manage and organise all team resource by planning production schedules for all in-house and external freelancers.
- Prepare tasks ahead of each shoot either onsite or for on-location shoots.
- Be responsible for health & safety coordination for the media team.
- Supervise the quality of output and provide creative direction that adhere to client briefs.
- Work closely with account managers and attend client meetings to review briefs and develop quotes for all media projects.
- 3+ years experience within a similar media role
- Up to date knowledge of media, cameras & the latest technology to enhance the media output.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Great problem solver.
- Experience managing teams and positively encouraging to get the desired outcome.
- Some experience filming & editing.
- Strong communication skills.
Our client is currently offering flexible working, and have COVID-19 secure guidelines in-place and therefore will require someone onsite and on-location; These guidelines and practises are constantly adapting in accordance to government guidelines.
This opportunity is a 6 month FTC starting ASAP.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, then please apply and let’s discuss!