Are you looking to join a forward thinking and creative agency with an impressive list of clients? If so do read on.
This top UK creative agency is situated in the idyllic Cotswolds which is accessible from both Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, Warwickshire and Worcestershire. They have a list of impressive clients from small smart ups to bigger household names whom they deliver forward thinking creative campaigns across online, offline and outdoor. They have recently been experiencing some growth so this is a new role to lead the relationships on a well known financial services account across B2B as well as growth the consumer side too. You will get the opportunity to work across lots of motivated and friendly people and with lots of training and development plus a list of softer benefits which wont fail to impress it is a wonderful agency to develop your career.
- Lead on a few key client accounts where you will maintain good relationships and growth targets.
- Support with the development of strategy and deliver clear briefs
- Make sure projects are delivered on time within budget and to high standard
- Compile forecast updates
- Oversee and manage an Account Executive and Account Manager
- Support with pitches and new business
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 4 years experience as an Account Manager within a creative or marketing agency
- Skilled at spotting opportunities and growing client accounts
- Proactive and organised with excellent attention to detail
- Management experience
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Regular socials
- Training and progression opportunities
- Health care cash plan
- Pension scheme
- Awesome work environment
Click apply now for immediate.