tch are currently working alongside a full-service creative communications agency based in Leicester, who are looking to appoint a new Senior Account Manager. The Senior Account Manager will join the team to cover a maternity leave.
Reporting into an Account Director, you will work with some great clients, handling a well-known appliance brand among others. You’ll help to develop and implement excellent creative solutions that exceed client expectations within time and budget. You will also help to coach and support Account Managers and Executives, leading by example always.
Key skills and attributes:
- You will need to apply a forward-thinking approach to all aspects of your work, displaying a positive, proactive, can do attitude.
- Display the desire to grow a client portfolio by identifying and seizing opportunities organically or through new areas of the client business.
- Develop a clear understanding of the importance of financial rigour and accurate reporting.
- Strong time management skills.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- The ability to multi-task while working to deadlines, whilst retaining a professional approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver client needs.
- Self-motivated and agile thinker.
- Presents effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Accurate numerical and analytical skills.
- Competent across the entirety of Microsoft Office suite.
This agency pride themselves on having the best ideas that are sparked by insight, developed without channel prejudice, and delivered with skill and passion at every touchpoint!
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary (depending on experience).
- 20 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- Medical Cash Plan – including an employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Company pension.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Life insurance.