Senior Marketing Analyst, £40,000-£45,000
Pitch are working with a well-known loyalty brand and have been exclusively briefed by our client to support them in recruiting a skilled Senior Marketing Analyst to join their team.
The Senior Marketing Analyst will be responsible for driving the company’s data-led marketing agenda and will be at the forefront of ensuring that customer insights are adding value to both the business and their customers. Key duties will include:
- Daily use of SQL to understand marketing channel performance and provide actionable insights
- Performing deep dive analytics to ensure the business intelligence needs of the marketing department are identified and met
- Presenting visualisations on Tableau or PowerBI to senior stakeholders
- Close collaboration with the wider marketing team to ensure availability of data and insights
In order to be successful in the role of Marketing Analyst, you will need the following:
- Advanced experience in SQL or similar (Oracle, MS SQL, Teradata)
- Marketing analytics experience e.g. attribution, channel analysis and the ability to develop datasets
- A high level of Customer Insight / Marketing Data experience
- Excellent technical data visualisation skills (Tableau or PowerBI ideally)
- Be a natural problem solver and be able to translate data into clear, actionable insights
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence at a senior level
This is a great opportunity to join a small business who are investing heavily into their data management and really influence the future of their data-led marketing agenda.
For initial consideration, please apply including your CV and cover note detailing your availability and salary expectations. Interviews are being held face to face whilst observing social distancing recommendations.