WANTED: Senior Artworker to join an award winning Marketing Agency that work with a great portfolio of FMCG and retail clients.
This leading Marketing Agency based in the East Midlands are on the hunt for a talented Senior Artworker to join their team. They deliver innovative and interactive brand experience to a really exciting portfolio of clients, as well as offering a range of services across shopper marketing, retail design, point of purchase and digital.
The key responsibilities of being their Senior Artworker would entail:
- Working on a range of print and digital projects across: Shopper Marketing, POP, retail design, packaging and more.
- Taking design concepts and translating them into finished artwork of a high standard
- Ensuring all artwork fits the technical requirements
- Leading a team and mentoring junior members
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have at least 6 years experience within an agency
- Be highly proficient in Mac operation and Adobe Creative Suite plus any additional software such as After Effects and Premier Pro would be a bonus but not essential
- Have excellent attention to detail and will be calm under pressure
- Great technical understanding across typography and layout
What they have on offer for you:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance plus
- Company Pension
- Alongside: Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Child Care Vouchers, Cycle Scheme, Company Bonus, Competitive Holiday Entitlement
- Down to earth culture with a super talented team!
Accessible from: Leicester, Birmingham, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford and Warwick
If you think this could be the ideal Artworking role for you click apply today!