We're looking for an experienced Senior Technical Content Writer and Editor to join one of the most progressive, content focused businesses we work with, who are truly disrupting their market place.
This opportunity stands head and shoulders above most, so if you're an experienced Copywriter open to considering new opportunities we'd advise you stop what you're doing and read on.
We're excited to be working closely with this market-leading, ambitious and inspirational organisation which continues to evolve and grow at a pace. This is a business truly disrupting industry norms, who passionately believe in delivering the exceptional and who have shaped their entire business model around this. The result? Unrivalled year-on-year growth, a truly engaged workforce and huge forward opportunities, both for the business and it's staff.
As an incredibly marketing centric organisation, they have a content led approach that instantly sets their brand apart, both in terms of external perception and in terms of internal engagement. Few can rival their people focused vision and values and this has seen them scoop numerous awards in recent years, including Best Company to Work For. Which makes them an awesome place to push your career forward.
As Content Writer and Editor your key day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- To own all written content produced within the marketing and communications team.
- Preparation and writing of marketing and communications content and materials to ensure it's exciting, engaging, interesting, creative, innovative and enjoyable.
- Research, preparation and writing of top-level content which is of a technical nature, to be used to support with bids and tenders and to support white paper submissions. This will be used as the base to produce marketing communications assets that includes case studies, brochures, capability statements, press releases and news articles.
- Develop and maintain a copy style guideline for use across the business.
- Manage an editorial calendar, ensuring accuracy and the timely publication and delivery of required copy.
- Develop and maintain a copy style guideline for use across the business and ensure all copy produced is consistent in style and tone of voice, providing a distinctive, written identity and personality.
- Develop a library of frequently used materials for marketing and communication purposes such as case studies, brochures, capability statements and news articles.
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics and interview senior managers for comment and Q&As on industry related topics - positioning the group companies as thought leaders and industry experts.
As you'd expect, it's essential you come from an impressive content writing and editing background, ideally within the construction or property sector, although applicants from other technical industries (manufacturing, engineering etc.) are also welcomed. In addition it's essential you bring an inclusive, collaborative approach. We're seriously excited about the potential for this role and so should you be.
If this sounds like the role you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.