Are you looking to join a forward thinking and creative agency with an impressive list of clients? If so do read on.
This top UK creative agency is situated in the idyllic Cotswolds which is accessible from both Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, Warwickshire and Worcestershire. They have a list of impressive clients from small smart ups to bigger household names whom they deliver forward thinking creative campaigns across online, offline and outdoor. They have recently been experiencing some growth so this is a new role to lead the relationships on a well known financial services account across B2B as well as growth the consumer side too. You will get the opportunity to work across lots of motivated and friendly people and with lots of training and development plus a list of softer benefits which wont fail to impress it is a wonderful agency to develop your career.
- Work alongside the Creative Director
- Produce short and long copy for anything from strap-lines and websites to manifestos
- Contribute to creative ideas and strategy
- Manage the current copy team
- Build relationships with clients
- Meet deadlines and adhere to budgets
- Pitch for new business
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced taking ownership of copy briefs
- Creative thinker and keen to generate ideas
- Ability to plan and develop strategies
- Team management experience
- Good relationship building skills
* Competitive salary and bonus scheme
* Flexible working
* Regular socials
* Training and progression opportunities
* Health care cash plan
* Pension scheme
* Awesome work environment
Please apply now with a copy of your CV and examples of your work.