We are recruiting on behalf of an integrated creative agency based in Nottingham, who are looking for a Senior Designer to join their ranks and be responsible for the delivery of a range of print and digital based creative projects and campaigns.
With design and language at the heart of their practices, this agency offer a diverse service to their B2C clients, offering a fully integrated experience which considers brand planning, tone of voice and consumer touch-points to ensure success in all campaigns.
We require someone with exceptional conceptual skills, with evidence in portfolio.
The Senior Designer will be part of a busy studio, with a very creative feel. Design requirements can include; corporate identity, press advertising, direct mail, packaging, POS, brochures, web design, design for social, full rebrands and more.
We are looking for a senior designer with an agency background. This position would suit a strong conceptual designer, who can bring ideas to life with their craft.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Creating and producing attractive and effective concepts for clients.
- Assist the Creative Director with managing multiple projects/campaigns.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Take the lead with various creative projects.
- Work closely with account handlers to brainstorm ideas and conceptualise.
- Keeping up with industry related trends.
- Oversee artwork, including proofreading content.
- Play a part in the fun, buzzing and creative agency culture.
To apply for this role, candidates must provide an up-to-date portfolio and CV.
We are looking for a mixture of digital and print work examples.