**FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - FLEXIBLE HOME WORKING - WILL CONSIDER CANDIDATES BASED ANYWHERE IN UK**
We have partnered with an award-winning, branded, FMCG business - they offer brilliant career progression opportunities, with offices based across the country. This No1. brand is looking for experienced Senior National Account Manager to join their established commercial team.
This is a challenging role in a fast paced environment - they have a fantastic story to tell which is always at the heart of everything they do.
You will be fully accountable for the P&L and as such, will oversee all forecasting, promotional planning, and pricing whilst implementing and reviewing the sales and commercial strategy for the customers and channel. This role also involves line management.
This is a key role within the business and as such you will be driving effective relationships with other functions including Supply Chain, Financial Planning and NPD & Marketing teams to define and develop the customer contact strategy for the retailer, channel and business unit. To excel in this position, you will be a high achiever with and impressive track record and a strategic mindset.
You will have previous experience of working at a senior level for a branded FMCG business and you will be confident in developing and leading teams. Previous experience with managing a Top 4 grocer/Discounter/convenience is essential:
The ideal person will be/have:
* Essential - Grocery/discounter experience
* Experience of working within a bluechip, branded FMCG business
* Have demonstrable success in increasing distribution, maximising profit and working in partnership with all departments internally and externally with the retailer
* Excellent Track Record in the grocery sector & proven track record in selling into grocery clients
* Experience developing sales strategies and then executing
* A strong commercial acumen - able to work collaboratively with wider commercial teams eg. Category