We have partnered with an innovative FMCG branded business with a strong market proposition, with offices based in South West & London. They are looking for an experienced Senior National Account Manager to join their team, managing x2 of their largest grocery accounts. This is a challenging role in a fast paced, growing business - they have a fantastic story which is always at the heart of everything they do. Flexible home working is an option.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will have full responsibility for 2 of their largest accounts, managing these established relationships and delivering the annual strategy for volume, revenue, and profit targets. You will be fully accountable for the P&L and as such, will oversee all forecasting, promotional planning, and pricing whilst implementing and reviewing the sales and commercial strategy for the customers and channel.
This is a key role within the business and as such you will also be driving effective relationships with other functions including Supply Chain, Financial Planning and NPD & Marketing teams to define and develop the customer contact strategy for the retailer, channel and business unit. To excel in this position, you will be a high achiever with and impressive track record and a strategic mindset.
You will have previous experience of working at a senior level for a branded & own label FMCG business and you will be confident in developing and leading teams. Previous experience with managing a Top 4 grocer is essential.
The ideal person will be/have:
- Degree/ Graduate programme
- Essential - Top 4 Grocer experience
- Experience of working with a branded FMCG business
- Have demonstrable success in increasing distribution, maximising profit and working in partnership with all departments internally and externally with the retailer
- Excellent Track Record in the grocery sector & proven track record in selling into grocery clients
- Experience developing sales strategies and then executing
- A strong commercial acumen - able to work collaboratively with wider commercial teams eg. Category
- Excellent relationship builder & skilled negotiator
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation to understand more about this role please apply or contact Becky Evans to arrange a suitable time to speak.